Nice blog by Kim. Possibilities are also – in my opinion – relevant on a personal and professional level!
Source: http://www.bizzia.com/articles/top-10-ways-to-use-twitter May 9, 2009 by Kim Beasley
Using Twitter as part of your business is an important decision to make. I use Twitter on a daily basis and have found that it has not only increased traffic to my websites but it has also enabled me to connect with other business owners in my industry.
To help you integrate Twitter into your business, I thought I would share a few things that I do on a daily basis.
- Integrate with blog/website RSS feed
- Share upcoming events
- Integrate with bit.ly
- Manage online reputation
- Exchange idea
- Get feedback from customers
- Find alpha/beta testers of new products (when you need a focus group)
- Get news from major media news outlets and fellow Tweeters
- Learn from others in my industry
- Share my knowledge with my followers
These are just a few of the things you can do with Twitter. To find out other ways that business owners are using Twitter, check out the following resources:
- 17 Ways You Can Use Twitter: A Guide for Beginners, Marketers and Business Owners
- 50 Ideas on Using Twitter for Business
- How to Use Twitter to Grow Your Business
- The Business That Got Creative With Twitter. What Creative Ways Have YOU Seen Before?
- Business Week Jumps on Twitter Bandwagon
- Twitter for Business: Four Ways Companies Use Microblogging
I would love to hear how you are using Twitter and what you find is the best use of it. Please feel free to comment unique ways that you have found that business are using Twitter.