Sometimes looking back one can find an item that underlines themes, that my blog is adressing.
The fall of marketing, the necessary changes and e.g. the trend to commodities are some of these thems.
The found video reflects on it. Have a nice view.
Companies, marketers and advertising agencies are facing a dramatic shift in marketing realitiy – and are increasingly failing to connect with consumers.
The big challenge in times of exchangeable products, the rise of social media and mature and rather brand sceptic consumers:
To find new ways how to get people engaged again in products, advertising and in brands.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Blown to bits: Boston Globe and Union to Talk on Monday (bizzia.com)
- Blown to bits: Are Knowledge Workers the New Blue Collar workers (fredzimny.wordpress.com)
- Blown to bits:Seth’s Blog is right: Malcolm is wrong (fredzimny.wordpress.com)
- Blown to bits: How Radiohead’s Business Model Shook Up the Music Industry (fredzimny.wordpress.com)
- Blown to bits: Push IM Clients Challenge SMS – Who needs to pay 20 cents bi-directionally for 160 bytes? – dslreports.com (dslreports.com)
- Blown to bits: Three More Banks Fail – 40 in 2009 (bizzia.com)
- Blown to bits: will CIO indeed mean career is over (fredzimny.wordpress.com)
- Innovate & Operational Excellence – once an enemy, now friends? (fredzimny.wordpress.com)
- A Qualified Marketing Agency London Is the Secret To A Flourishing Business Venture (raunchyjohnson.com)