Posted on 2009/09/04, in Front Office and Customer Service Operations, Knowledge management, Performance management, Social CRM and social business and tagged Alice Wang, Change, Front Office and Customer Service Operations, Knowledge management, Performance management, Making sense of leadership, Mike Gotta, Personal Productivity, Social CRM and social business, Social media, Transition, Trends, Vision, visionaries, vision things, trends, Ways of Seeing. Bookmark the permalink. 3 Comments.
How to get in touch with the editor
Leadership in service design, service management, marketing and innovation. Contact me via http://nl.linkedin.com/in/fredzimny
How this blog supports professionals in service design and service management
As a professional. interested in strategic and tactical service design and management?
Wondering how to remain effective?
This blog explores for you how service design practices develop.
With a focus in developing strong conceptual work, building design decisions on research and enabling the readers to create conversations with clients, colleagues and customers.
The blog aims to assist senior managers and professionals to reflect and improve their customer service practices.
Serve4impact explores anyone's professional passion for supporting the development of concepts, ideas and people in the service sector. Enabling you to remain effective!
How to subscribe for a daily wrap-up (ideal for tablet and phone)
I respect your privacy!!
How to subscribe with web-based news readers. Click for your choice
This site has welcomed
- 379,149 visitors
- Service principles guide customer experience - LiveworkWhen people in an organisation have different interpretations of what really matters to customers, the customer experience falls apart. The difficulty is to align business units and individuals to do the right things – and do them consistently.See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- Forrester: 4 Things About Customer Experience Management #gilbaneBOSTON — Stephen Powers and a colleague grabbed breakfast the morning of a business conference in Las Vegas. They were dressed in casual business attire. The waitress offered them coffee and orange juice.See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- Customers 1st: Survey Reveals Global Views on Customer Experience Goals and ChallengesGood read -> Survey Reveals Global Views on Customer Experience Goals and Challenges http://t.co/wLu9nUHY9c #custexp #cxSee it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- John Maeda Joins Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers as Design Partner -Partnering with great entrepreneurs to build the next big thing.See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- Highest-performing companies shift strategies to emphasise customer experience - CIOLHighest-performing companies shift strategies to emphasise customer experience CIOL ENGLAND, UK: CEOs across a range of industries are pushing their companies to adopt new strategies to enhance the customer experience, according to The rise of the...See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- Service principles guide customer experience - Livework