Posted on 2009/11/01, in Social CRM and social business and tagged Social CRM and social business, Social media, Social network, Transition, Trends, Valeria Maltoni, Vision, Ways of Seeing. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.
How to get in touch with the editor
Leadership in service design, service management, marketing and innovation. Contact me via http://nl.linkedin.com/in/fredzimny
How this blog supports professionals in service design and service management
As a professional. interested in strategic and tactical service design and management?
Wondering how to remain effective?
This blog explores for you how service design practices develop.
With a focus in developing strong conceptual work, building design decisions on research and enabling the readers to create conversations with clients, colleagues and customers.
The blog aims to assist senior managers and professionals to reflect and improve their customer service practices.
Serve4impact explores anyone's professional passion for supporting the development of concepts, ideas and people in the service sector. Enabling you to remain effective!
How to subscribe with web-based news readers. Click for your choice
This site has welcomed
- 379,595 visitors
- Marketing-Automation zwischen Anspruch und Wirklichkeit - Adzine (Abonnement)Marketing-Automation zwischen Anspruch und Wirklichkeit Adzine (Abonnement) Die Lösungen seines Unternehmens zur Marketing-Automation erfassen aus Lifecycle-Sicht relevante Daten aus E-Mail-Marketing, Web-Analyse und CRM in einer Datenbank, bilden...See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- The Digitization of Everything and Its Impact on Customer ExperienceOrganizations who are able to effectively gather and leverage deeper customer understanding will have a leg up.See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- Applied UX Strategy, Part 1: Maturity ModelsThe higher your company’s UX maturity level, the better its products will be as a result.See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- 8 Differences Between Traditional and Collaborative Leaders - InnoCentive BlogThe traditional leadership style of top down management is slowly evolving into a collaborative approach that empowers employees and blurs the lines between boss and worker.See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- @fredwilson at #LeWeb 2013 Paris talking about the 3 big macro trends that will shape "The Next 10 Years"DAY 1 - DEC 10, 2013 -- PLENARY ROOM - PULLMAN BUILDING 09h30 Opening remarks Geraldine & Loic Le Meur, LeWeb Founders Welcome to the 10th Anniversary of LeW...See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- Marketing-Automation zwischen Anspruch und Wirklichkeit - Adzine (Abonnement)