Which Enterprise 2.0 Components are Companies Using?
It’s surprising to see how little Twitter style messaging has been adopted by companies. User calendars, blogs, wiki’s and forums have high usage. There appears to be ample opportunity for Enterprise 2.0 vendors to position their solutions around Scorecards, finding subject matter experts and workflow to name just a few.
Intranets Remain Stagnate
Related articles by Zemanta
- Will Enterprise 2.0 change corporate culture or reinvent the silos? | The Knowledge Worker Desktop. (knowledgeworkerdesktop.com)
- Enteprise 2.0 : what to expect in 2010 ? The year of “uncrokment”. | Bertrand Duperrin’s Notepad (duperrin.com)
- reBlog from sharingatwork.com: What’s on your Enterprise 2.0 bookshelf? (fredzimny.wordpress.com)
- Must read! Why Process Barfs on Social from Pretzel Logic – Enterprise 2.0 (fredzimny.wordpress.com)
- What is the right relationship model for social apps within the enterprise? (enterprise2open.com)
- Enterprise 2.0 Conference Gets All Social in Its Call for Papers (cloudave.com)