Soth discusses his work and the world of contemporary photography with Slade, curator at the Photographic Resource Center at Boston University. A Minnesota native, Slade is a former artistic director at the Minnesota Center for Photography and program director for the McKnight Artist Fellowships for Photographers. His writings appear in print and online, including his blog re:photographica.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Some Questions – Alec Soth (iheartphotograph.blogspot.com)
- P.I.Y. – Publish It Yourself, Paris (andrew-phelps.blogspot.com)
- Lookbooks (tmagazine.blogs.nytimes.com)
- Art Exhibits At Retail Stores: Fashion Boutiques As Galleries (huffingtonpost.com)
- Dalí, Richter and Houdini in Chains! (nytimes.com)