Recommended video: Google’s Eric Schmidt speaks at IFA,7/9/2010
ric Schmidt speaks at IFA 2010 on September 7, 2010 in Berlin. The talk includes demos of mobile features by Product Management Director Hugo Barra and of Google TV by Product Marketing Manager Brittany Bohnet.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Eric Schmidt: Welcome to the “Age of Augmented Humanity” (gigaom.com)
- Google TV coming fall, 200k Android activations daily claims Eric Schmidt (slashgear.com)
- Google’s Schmidt: ‘Next Great Stage’ Of Search Is Autonomous, Personal (searchengineland.com)
- Google CEO Eric Schmidt delivers closing keynote at IFA 2010 (androidcentral.com)
- Eric Schmidt: Autonomous, Fast Search Is Google’s ‘New Definition’ (paidcontent.co.uk)
- “Eric Schmidt on the Future of Android, Google TV, and More” and related posts (techland.com)
Posted on 2010/09/13, in Recovery and the way out of the crisis, recession and depression and tagged Berlin, Brittany Bohnet, Eric E. Schmidt, Google, Hugo Barra, Recovery and the way out of the crisis, recession and depression, Search Engines, Searching, Vision, visionaries, vision things, trends, YouTube. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off.