Following on the first article on defining customer experience, this second installment looks at the first essential step of improving the experience you deliver, which is mapping out your customer journey.
A customer journey map is a very simple idea: a diagram that illustrates the steps your customer(s) go through in engaging with your company, whether it be a product, an online experience, retail experience, or a service, or any combination.
Photocredit: Mikael Colville-Andersen
- Deliver a customer experience that matches your customers journey (fredzimny.wordpress.com)
- Wim Rampen’s The social customer (fredzimny.wordpress.com)
- 5 Ways to Align Contact Center Engagement with Customer Preferences (fredzimny.wordpress.com)
- Understanding Customer Experience (blogs.hbr.org)
- Creating a differentiated customer experience (deanwhitney.com)
- Enkata Announces Customer Experience Analyzer — Visually Maps the Customer Experience Across Self-Service and Live-Assistance Channels (prweb.com)
- Deliver a customer experience that matches your customers journey (customerthink.com)
- Press “3″ if Automation Is Making You Crazy (fredzimny.wordpress.com)