Found at The Book | The Dragonfly Effect.
Named for the only insect able to move in any direction when its four wings are working in concert, The Dragonfly Effect reveals how everyday people achieve unprecedented results through harnessing the incredible power of social media.
To be continued at http://www.dragonflyeffect.com/blog/book/
Photocredit: Captain Crank
- Dragonfly Effect – Video Book Review (chrisbrogan.com)
- Driving Social Change: The Dragonfly Effect (conversationagent.com)
- John Tropea: Design Principles | The Dragonfly Effect (dragonflyeffect.com)
- Personal Branding Interview: Jennifer Aaker and Andy Smith (personalbrandingblog.com)
- No, I Can’t Possibly See What Could Go Wrong With GIANT Dragonflies Bred in a Lab [Insects] (gizmodo.com)
- Get Social: The Dragonfly Effect and Social Nation Show You How (adpulp.com)