Steve Dennings’s book review: The New Capitalist Manifesto by Umair Haque
Posted by Fred Zimny
Many references this year to Umair Haque. As written by him that making room for reflecting is a strategic imperative, this book is on the to read list 2011.
In his brilliant new book, The New Capitalist Manifesto, Umair Haque gives us a bold and eloquent vision of 21st Century capitalism:
“A capitalism where companies, countries and economies reach a higher apex of advantage—one where bigger purpose rouses untapped human potential of every employee, customer and future customer, instead of deadening it
- Triggering disruption through behavioural innovation (innovationtools.com)
- Making Room for Reflection Is a Strategic Imperative – Umair Haque – Harvard Business Review (fredzimny.wordpress.com)
- Umair Haque in the Harvard Business Review: Unlocking the Mayor Badge of Meaninglessness (boxofmeat.net)
- Unlocking the Mayor Badge of Meaninglessness by Umair Haque for Harvard Business Review (litmanlive.co.uk)
- Umair Haque in the Harvard Business Review: Marketing Can Do Better (boxofmeat.net)
- The Most Intriguing HBR Blog Posts of 2010 (blogs.hbr.org)
- Why you should cozy up to your critics (theglobeandmail.com)
About Fred ZimnyLeadership in service design, service management, marketing and innovation. Contact me via http://nl.linkedin.com/in/fredzimny
Posted on 2010/12/24, in Uncategorized and tagged book, Capitalism, capitalist manifesto, Harvard Business Review, Libertarianism, Mayor, Politics, Social media, Umair Haque, United States, Vision, visionaries, vision things, trends. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.