Posted on 2010/12/30, in Recovery and the way out of the crisis, recession and depression, Social CRM and social business and tagged Amazon.com, Cao Wei, customerservice, Delivering Happiness, Recovery and the way out of the crisis, recession and depression, Social CRM and social business, Tony Hsieh, Vision, visionaries, vision things, trends, Zappos. Bookmark the permalink. 3 Comments.
How to get in touch with the editor
Leadership in service design, service management, marketing and innovation. Contact me via http://nl.linkedin.com/in/fredzimny
How this blog supports professionals in service design and service management
As a professional. interested in strategic and tactical service design and management?
Wondering how to remain effective?
This blog explores for you how service design practices develop.
With a focus in developing strong conceptual work, building design decisions on research and enabling the readers to create conversations with clients, colleagues and customers.
The blog aims to assist senior managers and professionals to reflect and improve their customer service practices.
Serve4impact explores anyone's professional passion for supporting the development of concepts, ideas and people in the service sector. Enabling you to remain effective!
How to subscribe with web-based news readers. Click for your choice
This site has welcomed
- 379,819 visitors
- CMO’s inside TornadoMarketing departments in many companies are currently losing their importance and budgets. The world of commerce and marketing is truly in great turbulence right now.. Tornado really.See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- Design Thinking InfographicDesign thinking process Info graphic : Stages 1 - 7 Infographic of the stages of design thinking. Stage 1. Define - The Brief, establishing what the problem is. Stage 2. Research -Collecting prima...See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- Design Thinking – 10 Ideas for Creating a Design Culture | blur DesignHaving the right culture can help you break down problems and bring your designs to the next level.See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- Spinning Pixels into Websites: Design Thinking from Three Angles | Iterate: Writing the WebRT @iterateblog: First, @sam_otis talks about the triumvirate of design thinking - structural, visual and content: http://t.co/kJA9OesZePSee it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- How to Optimize Your Emails for Mobile DevicesOne of the (true) stereotypes about inbound marketers is that we're an analytical bunch. We like quantifiable data and metrics and benchmarks and statistics. We like concrete evidence to support our conclusions.See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- CMO’s inside Tornado