How to get in touch with the editor
Leadership in service design, service management, marketing and innovation. Contact me via http://nl.linkedin.com/in/fredzimny
How this blog supports professionals in service design and service management
As a professional. interested in strategic and tactical service design and management?
Wondering how to remain effective?
This blog explores for you how service design practices develop.
With a focus in developing strong conceptual work, building design decisions on research and enabling the readers to create conversations with clients, colleagues and customers.
The blog aims to assist senior managers and professionals to reflect and improve their customer service practices.
Serve4impact explores anyone's professional passion for supporting the development of concepts, ideas and people in the service sector. Enabling you to remain effective!
How to subscribe with web-based news readers. Click for your choice
This site has welcomed
- 379,694 visitors
- Harper Reed’s ideas of the modern use of dataHarper Reed is a technology expert and entrepreneur. In 2012 he was Chief Technology Officer in Barack Obama’s campaign for re-election. The campaign is considered to be the most technically sophisticated and astute in history.See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- Vital Signs: Desperately Seeking SkillsBusinesses are looking for more workers, but it is harder to find the right worker (Despite high level of unemployment, U.S. businesses are finding it difficult to find people with right skills.See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- What to Expect at CES 2014 - Connected CarsCES 2014 is taking place next month in Las Vegas and Thilo Koslowski, vice president and distinguished analyst at Gartner, said the innovations in the connected vehicle will be making news at the event.See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- #leweb - The internet of the future, and how to make money from itGeorge Colony, Chairman of the Board & CEO, Forrester Research, gives an insight into how customers are changing.See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- LeWeb 2013 - Best of the Official BloggersBy Adam Tinworth | Posts from the official bloggers at LeWeb 2013 (Aggregating the best posts from #LeWeb 2013 using @flipboard.See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- Harper Reed’s ideas of the modern use of data