Umair Haque interviewed by Thinkers50
Photocredit: : fireflybicycles
- Umair Haque interviewed by Thinkers50 (ritholtz.com)
- Seven Problems a Recovery Won’t Fix – Umair Haque – Harvard Business Review (serve4impact.com)
- AskObama Is a Meaningless Marketing Stunt – Umair Haque (underpaidgenius.com)
- Building a 21st Century Economy (serve4impact.com)
- What’s the Point of Economic Growth? (economistsview.typepad.com)
Posted on 2011/07/10, in Recovery and the way out of the crisis, recession and depression and tagged Bill Gates, business thinkers, Financial Times, Harvard Business Review, Havas, Recovery and the way out of the crisis, recession and depression, Short list, Steve Jobs, Umair Haque, Vision, visionaries, vision things, trends. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off.