Posted on 2011/11/06, in Because i like to share again and again and tagged Because i like to share again and again, Umair Haque, Vision, visionaries, vision things, trends. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off.
How to get in touch with the editor
Leadership in service design, service management, marketing and innovation. Contact me via http://nl.linkedin.com/in/fredzimny
How this blog supports professionals in service design and service management
As a professional. interested in strategic and tactical service design and management?
Wondering how to remain effective?
This blog explores for you how service design practices develop.
With a focus in developing strong conceptual work, building design decisions on research and enabling the readers to create conversations with clients, colleagues and customers.
The blog aims to assist senior managers and professionals to reflect and improve their customer service practices.
Serve4impact explores anyone's professional passion for supporting the development of concepts, ideas and people in the service sector. Enabling you to remain effective!
How to subscribe with web-based news readers. Click for your choice
This site has welcomed
- 379,752 visitors
- Design Thinking - HFLI.orgRT @ShawnCRubin: One of the more tangible & understandable explanations of the Design Thinking Process. http://t.co/vSFyKvasaO Thanks to @n…See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- The Customer Service Shift: 4 Ways to Adjust in 2014 - Business 2 CommunityBIZ OWNERS & MANAGERS: Do you strive to create remarkable customer experiences? This article has some great tips. http://t.co/h9NegE0bOtSee it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- 2014: The Year of Earned Social Marketing2013 was the year of paid social. 2014 will be the year of earned social. Topic: Customer Experience.See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- How to Create a Customer-Centric CultureCreating a Customer-Centric Culture. That’s a lot of words that begin in C. Well, this article is about D’s.See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- Semantic search strategies and social business insightsSemantic search insights and social business tips and practices from best-selling author.See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- Design Thinking - HFLI.org