How to get in touch with the editor
Leadership in service design, service management, marketing and innovation. Contact me via http://nl.linkedin.com/in/fredzimny
How this blog supports professionals in service design and service management
As a professional. interested in strategic and tactical service design and management?
Wondering how to remain effective?
This blog explores for you how service design practices develop.
With a focus in developing strong conceptual work, building design decisions on research and enabling the readers to create conversations with clients, colleagues and customers.
The blog aims to assist senior managers and professionals to reflect and improve their customer service practices.
Serve4impact explores anyone's professional passion for supporting the development of concepts, ideas and people in the service sector. Enabling you to remain effective!
How to subscribe with web-based news readers. Click for your choice
This site has welcomed
- 379,402 visitors
- Reimagining Infrastructure Through TechnologyAlan Hinchman, Global Marketing Director of GE Intelligent Platforms answers, How do we use the digital revolution to connect machines to water to solutions (Reimagining infrastructure through technology http://t.co/oxXkimqlQK...See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- Consistency is Key to Creating an Exceptional Customer ExperienceCustomer experience is more than customer service. It is the organization and culmination of all service actions and how your customers experience them.See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- The Future Of Customer Experience Will Be Personalized And Scalable | Banking ViewDaily social news and media for banking (RT @SAPFinServ: What is the most extreme future that you could envision for the #customerexperience?See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- UX Drinking GameUX Drinking Game | The game for User Experience Professionals (Anyone who who has had to deliver a digital customer experience will enjoy this tremendously. Made my wkd.See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- Employee journey mapping – the first step to getting customer journey mapping right - Call CentreGraham Frost argues that employee journey mapping is every bit as important as customer journey mapping (We agree!See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- Reimagining Infrastructure Through Technology