Posted on 2011/12/10, in Because i like to share again and again, Front Office and Customer Service Operations, Knowledge management, Performance management, Social CRM and social business and tagged Andrew McAfee, Because i like to share again and again, Business, Chris Brogan, Contact centre (business), customerservice, Front Office and Customer Service Operations, Knowledge management, Performance management, Havas Media Lab, Joseph Jaffe, Social CRM and social business, Vision, visionaries, vision things, trends, wim rampen. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off.
How to get in touch with the editor
Leadership in service design, service management, marketing and innovation. Contact me via http://nl.linkedin.com/in/fredzimny
How this blog supports professionals in service design and service management
As a professional. interested in strategic and tactical service design and management?
Wondering how to remain effective?
This blog explores for you how service design practices develop.
With a focus in developing strong conceptual work, building design decisions on research and enabling the readers to create conversations with clients, colleagues and customers.
The blog aims to assist senior managers and professionals to reflect and improve their customer service practices.
Serve4impact explores anyone's professional passion for supporting the development of concepts, ideas and people in the service sector. Enabling you to remain effective!
How to subscribe with web-based news readers. Click for your choice
This site has welcomed
- 379,353 visitors
- DePaolo's Work Comp World: Disruptive TechnologyDisruptive Technology. Amazon.com founder and CEO, Jeff Bezos told 60 Minutes correspondent Charlie Rose candidly that eventually the disruptive company that reinvented retail will itself, at some point in time, become the ...See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- When customers make you smarterWe talk a lot about customer development, but there’s nothing like seeing it in action to understand its power. Here’s what happened when an extraordinary digital health team gained several critical insights about their business model.See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- These 3 trends will drive enterprise software development in 2014ShutterstockHimanshu Sareen is CEO of Icreon Tech, a global software development firm.It’s hard to believe it, but 2013 is on its last legs. The year has been eventful to say the least in the world of enterprise technology.See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- One CMO’s advice for getting started with agile marketingSometimes an idea is just ready to happen and is simultaneously discovered by multiple people at once. A famous example is when Newton and Leibniz independently invented calculus.Another is agile marketing.See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- What does ‘Service Transformation’ mean to you? — MediumCardiff, Wales was one of the greatest place to be in November when I joined my first SDN 2013 Service Design Global Conference.See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- DePaolo's Work Comp World: Disruptive Technology