How to get in touch with the editor
Leadership in service design, service management, marketing and innovation. Contact me via http://nl.linkedin.com/in/fredzimny
How this blog supports professionals in service design and service management
As a professional. interested in strategic and tactical service design and management?
Wondering how to remain effective?
This blog explores for you how service design practices develop.
With a focus in developing strong conceptual work, building design decisions on research and enabling the readers to create conversations with clients, colleagues and customers.
The blog aims to assist senior managers and professionals to reflect and improve their customer service practices.
Serve4impact explores anyone's professional passion for supporting the development of concepts, ideas and people in the service sector. Enabling you to remain effective!
How to subscribe with web-based news readers. Click for your choice
This site has welcomed
- 379,273 visitors
- The Future of Content Marketing: Trends and Predictions for 2014By now, the mantra of “content is king” has been relentlessly drilled into our collective heads – but more isn’t always necessarily better.See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- ‘Sucking Less’ Is Not a Customer Experience Strategy | Quality DigestIn this day and age, is there any viable excuse for not focusing on the customer experience? I was part of a panel that participated in a Google Hangout on Air hosted by Fonolo a couple weeks ago.See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- People Don’t Actually Like CreativityIllustration by Rob Donnelly In the United States we are raised to appreciate the accomplishments of inventors and thinkers—creative people whose ideas have transformed our world.See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- The Digitization of Everything and It's Impact on Customer ExperienceIt's 10:30 in the morning, and her Jawbone buzzes. Jane is notified that she's been sitting too long, and her meeting is ending anyway. She rises up from her booth at the coffee shop, bids her associate good bye, and walks ...See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- Customer Experience Matrix: Optimove Helps Optimize Customer ...As I wrote last week, it sometimes seems that every system I look at these days is a Customer Data Platform. Of course, this is partly because I'm choosing to look at that type of system, and partly because CDP vendors are ...See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- The Future of Content Marketing: Trends and Predictions for 2014