Posted on 2011/12/30, in Because i like to share again and again, Recovery and the way out of the crisis, recession and depression and tagged Balanced Scorecard, Blue Ocean, Business, Business process improvement, Business Services, Customer relationship management, Customer service, Design, designthinking, Marketing, Recession and Depression, Service design, Service Management, Social media, Trends, Vision, Work experience. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
How to get in touch with the editor
Leadership in service design, service management, marketing and innovation. Contact me via http://nl.linkedin.com/in/fredzimny
How this blog supports professionals in service design and service management
As a professional. interested in strategic and tactical service design and management?
Wondering how to remain effective?
This blog explores for you how service design practices develop.
With a focus in developing strong conceptual work, building design decisions on research and enabling the readers to create conversations with clients, colleagues and customers.
The blog aims to assist senior managers and professionals to reflect and improve their customer service practices.
Serve4impact explores anyone's professional passion for supporting the development of concepts, ideas and people in the service sector. Enabling you to remain effective!
How to subscribe with web-based news readers. Click for your choice
This site has welcomed
- 379,645 visitors
- Twitter / forrester: Today a focus on customers ...Today a focus on customers and customer experience matters more than any other strategic imperative #AgeoftheCustomer http://t.co/DMEBqr4gGXSee it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- Think Outside the Marketing Box for Digital AnalyticsAs we wind down the most successful Cyber Monday in history, I've been thinking about the evolving role that data plays in selling you more stuff online.See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- Customer Feedback Governance: Boring but Critical to Your Success | GenroeA Customer feedback governance process is critical to success. This is the place that we find many organisations have failed in their customer feedback implemenation.See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- REDESIGN: Using Design Tools To Redesign Your LifeMy New Year's resolutions tend toward the prosaic: hit the gym, call Mom more often, clean out the 12,467 moldy emails clogging my inbox.See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- The Lack of Closure Experience in Digital Products and Services | UX MagazineAre you bringing your digital products and services to a proper end? http://t.co/glVKQiDhgbSee it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- Twitter / forrester: Today a focus on customers ...