Posted on 2012/02/19, in Because i like to share again and again, Recovery and the way out of the crisis, recession and depression, Social CRM and social business and tagged Because i like to share again and again, Business, Facebook, Internet Marketing, Marketing and Advertising, PR News Digital Summit, Public relations, Recovery and the way out of the crisis, recession and depression, Social CRM and social business, Social media, Twitter, Vision, visionaries, vision things, trends. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off.
How to get in touch with the editor
Leadership in service design, service management, marketing and innovation. Contact me via http://nl.linkedin.com/in/fredzimny
How this blog supports professionals in service design and service management
As a professional. interested in strategic and tactical service design and management?
Wondering how to remain effective?
This blog explores for you how service design practices develop.
With a focus in developing strong conceptual work, building design decisions on research and enabling the readers to create conversations with clients, colleagues and customers.
The blog aims to assist senior managers and professionals to reflect and improve their customer service practices.
Serve4impact explores anyone's professional passion for supporting the development of concepts, ideas and people in the service sector. Enabling you to remain effective!
How to subscribe with web-based news readers. Click for your choice
This site has welcomed
- 379,327 visitors
- The Future Of Work: How Jobs Change in the Next DecadeGartner research analysts recently convened to discuss the changing nature of work and table some predictions for the coming decade. Their consensus view was that distributed and ad-hoc teams of people, along with blurred organizational boundaries, would become the norm for most modes of work.See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operation […]
- Free Shipping Out & Back TRENDING Holiday 2013 - Via EcommiesHoliday Ecommerce TrendsFirst Holiday Ecommerce awards are in with REI.com and Williams-Sonoma winning top honors and L. L. Bean most improved from November to December. Trends IncludeFree Shipping All Orders especially in December.Free Shipping Out and back (returns) is also trending with several majors. Deal of the Day is trending with REI.com having the b […]
- Online Customer Communities. Il Report Gleansight 2013 - Il Sole 24 OreOnline Customer Communities. Il Report Gleansight 2013 See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- Design Management 14/16-Designers Rising To ChallengeDesign Management 14/16-DesignersRisingToChallenge, by Michael Eckersley, PhDSee it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- “View mode” approach to responsive web designOne of my favorite quotes/phrases about responsive web design is this one by Luke Wroblewski: “Losing 80% of the screen…See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- The Future Of Work: How Jobs Change in the Next Decade