Posted on 2012/02/25, in Because i like to share again and again, Front Office and Customer Service Operations, Knowledge management, Performance management, Social CRM and social business and tagged Advertising, Because i like to share again and again, Business, Company, Customer, Customer service, Front Office and Customer Service Operations, Knowledge management, Performance management, Marketing and Advertising, Media Production, Reactance (psychology), Social CRM and social business, Vision, visionaries, vision things, trends. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off.
How to get in touch with the editor
Leadership in service design, service management, marketing and innovation. Contact me via http://nl.linkedin.com/in/fredzimny
How this blog supports professionals in service design and service management
As a professional. interested in strategic and tactical service design and management?
Wondering how to remain effective?
This blog explores for you how service design practices develop.
With a focus in developing strong conceptual work, building design decisions on research and enabling the readers to create conversations with clients, colleagues and customers.
The blog aims to assist senior managers and professionals to reflect and improve their customer service practices.
Serve4impact explores anyone's professional passion for supporting the development of concepts, ideas and people in the service sector. Enabling you to remain effective!
How to subscribe with web-based news readers. Click for your choice
This site has welcomed
- 379,506 visitors
- Marketing Vs. IT? Here's A Better Approach - InformationWeekJoin our live audio chat with Penske Truck Leasing's top IT and interactive marketing executives, who will discuss what it takes for their two disciplines to get on the same page. (#Marketing Vs. #IT?See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- Improve the Customer Experience with CRM Contact Management | OnContact CRMCRM contact management allows you to access your customer information, opportunities, activities and other details in a centralized and shared database. (How well do u know your customers?See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- Industrial Manufacturing - Is your web channel experience affecting customer satisfaction?Christmas is just around the corner and you are likely experiencing some B2C (Business to Customer) retail experiences to finish your shopping. Imagine creating a similar e-commerce experience for yo...See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- Customer Experience: Is It The Future of Marketing?In today's post I am sharing a recent interview on a subject that is very near and dear to my heart. The relationship between marketing and Customer E(...) (Customer Experience: Is It The Future of Marketing?See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- When trying to find innovation, look for the intersection of the physical and digital worldsVirtual supermarkets? Consumer-designed products? The distinction between physical and digital is becoming a thing of the past, as digital-physical innovation becomes the key to enterprise success.See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- Marketing Vs. IT? Here's A Better Approach - InformationWeek