How to get in touch with the editor
Leadership in service design, service management, marketing and innovation. Contact me via http://nl.linkedin.com/in/fredzimny
How this blog supports professionals in service design and service management
As a professional. interested in strategic and tactical service design and management?
Wondering how to remain effective?
This blog explores for you how service design practices develop.
With a focus in developing strong conceptual work, building design decisions on research and enabling the readers to create conversations with clients, colleagues and customers.
The blog aims to assist senior managers and professionals to reflect and improve their customer service practices.
Serve4impact explores anyone's professional passion for supporting the development of concepts, ideas and people in the service sector. Enabling you to remain effective!
How to subscribe with web-based news readers. Click for your choice
This site has welcomed
- 379,342 visitors
- What does ‘Service Transformation’ mean to you? — MediumCardiff, Wales was one of the greatest place to be in November when I joined my first SDN 2013 Service Design Global Conference.See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- How Social Will Drive Customer Experience into 2014 - The Social Media MonthlyHow Social Will Drive Customer Experience into 2014 By Ted Rubin People have been asking me what changes I see coming down the pike for social media and social marketing as we move into 2014.See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- #marketing Why Leaders Must Enable Customer ExperienceBezos Centers Amazon’s Entire Ecosystem Around Client Experience Perhaps Jeff Bezos in his 60 Minutes interview said it best when he said… “Even though our pricing elasticity studies show us time a...See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- Can you trick your way to creativity?Innovation is one of those things that is the top of hitlist of things managers want more of in their company. What if you could get your team being more creative simply by employing a bit of psyc...See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- Finding Your Company’s ‘Controversy Sweet Spot’ - Knowledge@WhartonThe key to reaping positive effects from "bad publicity" is finding the “sweet spot” where controversy generates the most buzz, says Wharton's Jonah Berger.See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- What does ‘Service Transformation’ mean to you? — Medium