How to get in touch with the editor
Leadership in service design, service management, marketing and innovation. Contact me via http://nl.linkedin.com/in/fredzimny
How this blog supports professionals in service design and service management
As a professional. interested in strategic and tactical service design and management?
Wondering how to remain effective?
This blog explores for you how service design practices develop.
With a focus in developing strong conceptual work, building design decisions on research and enabling the readers to create conversations with clients, colleagues and customers.
The blog aims to assist senior managers and professionals to reflect and improve their customer service practices.
Serve4impact explores anyone's professional passion for supporting the development of concepts, ideas and people in the service sector. Enabling you to remain effective!
How to subscribe with web-based news readers. Click for your choice
This site has welcomed
- 379,502 visitors
- Invention v. Reinvention In The Age of DisruptionSee it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- SlideShare Zeitgeist 2013Bitcoin. Twerking. NSA. Cronuts. Google Glass. 2013 was, by all accounts, another groundbreaking year -- and it was no less for SlideShare and the world of presSee it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- 2014: Predictions for the Year of Relentless CuriosityThis will be the year of substance, when content is not just written for search engines to pick up, and when things we had hoped would connect become connectable. And most importantly, the value of marketing will continue to rise as consumers define their own individual futures of the products and services they prefer.2014 is going to be the year when our hu […]
- 9 Principles of Innovative Guest ExperiencesValue-added has long been the service solution for the best-of-class service providers. They take what customers expect and add a little more. Chip Bell, award-winning author, speaker, and consulta...See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- Seth's Blog: Winner take all vs. localRule 1: If there's no really good reason for a business to be done locally, it will migrate to the web. Rule 2: Businesses that migrate to the web often have economies of scale, and those businesses quickly coalesce into...See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- Invention v. Reinvention In The Age of Disruption