How to get in touch with the editor
Leadership in service design, service management, marketing and innovation. Contact me via http://nl.linkedin.com/in/fredzimny
How this blog supports professionals in service design and service management
As a professional. interested in strategic and tactical service design and management?
Wondering how to remain effective?
This blog explores for you how service design practices develop.
With a focus in developing strong conceptual work, building design decisions on research and enabling the readers to create conversations with clients, colleagues and customers.
The blog aims to assist senior managers and professionals to reflect and improve their customer service practices.
Serve4impact explores anyone's professional passion for supporting the development of concepts, ideas and people in the service sector. Enabling you to remain effective!
How to subscribe with web-based news readers. Click for your choice
This site has welcomed
- 379,285 visitors
- The Future of WorkIn today’s knowledge-based, global economy, leveraging internal and external talent has never been more important. Read on to see the future of the open talenSee it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- Weekend Reads: Digital Marketing in 2014 + Learning From the PastDecember is upon us! Whether you are gearing up for a day of battling the crowds at your local mall or quietly enjoying your morning brew, what better way to kick off your weekend then with our featured articles!See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- Customer Experience without Competition - Business Value ExchangeDo public sector services still need to focus on customer experience when they have no competition? Mike Bird says 'Yes'.See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- Best Social Media Books | Social Media TodayStuck for a good gift to give a friend or work buddy? How about a good book? Here are my recommendations for the five best social media marketing books to give this year. You might not have heard of them all, but they are all on my top shelf.See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- Meet the Author - Age of Context: Mobile, Sensors, Data and the Future of Privacy | Social Media TodayFree #smtlive webinar on 12/12 examining five technology trends! Register: http://t.co/0k5NldaLoG”See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- The Future of Work