How to get in touch with the editor
Leadership in service design, service management, marketing and innovation. Contact me via http://nl.linkedin.com/in/fredzimny
How this blog supports professionals in service design and service management
As a professional. interested in strategic and tactical service design and management?
Wondering how to remain effective?
This blog explores for you how service design practices develop.
With a focus in developing strong conceptual work, building design decisions on research and enabling the readers to create conversations with clients, colleagues and customers.
The blog aims to assist senior managers and professionals to reflect and improve their customer service practices.
Serve4impact explores anyone's professional passion for supporting the development of concepts, ideas and people in the service sector. Enabling you to remain effective!
How to subscribe with web-based news readers. Click for your choice
This site has welcomed
- 379,836 visitors
- What the next big leap will look likeEarly one morning, in the not too distant future, one of your customers – let’s call her Sarah – will wake up and do what she has been doing for some time, reach for her smart device (phone, tablet or whatever).See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- Predicts 2014: Seizing the Digital Business AdvantageAs businesses inject digital and electronic functions into products, services and channels, types and sources of competitive advantage morph.See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- 26 Creative Ideas - How to Be Creative When Creativity Is Blocked | The Brainzooming Group"Be patient" - 1 of 26 Ideas On How to Be Creative When #Creativity Is Blocked http://t.co/xQWAkyuVLB RT @DianaBraierSee it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- The face(s) of emerging mediaThe official bloggers at LeWeb 2013 (The face(s) of emerging media http://t.co/Zeim7tWbSS #leweb)See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- Why the Mundane MattersOr, "What was your name again?" A few years ago I realized how odd it is, at my doctors’ offices, to share highly intimate, personal medical ...See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- What the next big leap will look like