How to get in touch with the editor
Leadership in service design, service management, marketing and innovation. Contact me via http://nl.linkedin.com/in/fredzimny
How this blog supports professionals in service design and service management
As a professional. interested in strategic and tactical service design and management?
Wondering how to remain effective?
This blog explores for you how service design practices develop.
With a focus in developing strong conceptual work, building design decisions on research and enabling the readers to create conversations with clients, colleagues and customers.
The blog aims to assist senior managers and professionals to reflect and improve their customer service practices.
Serve4impact explores anyone's professional passion for supporting the development of concepts, ideas and people in the service sector. Enabling you to remain effective!
How to subscribe with web-based news readers. Click for your choice
This site has welcomed
- 379,296 visitors
- Design Management 14/16-Designers Rising To ChallengeDesign Management 14/16-DesignersRisingToChallenge, by Michael Eckersley, PhDSee it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- “View mode” approach to responsive web designOne of my favorite quotes/phrases about responsive web design is this one by Luke Wroblewski: “Losing 80% of the screen…See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- Forrester: 4 Things About Customer Experience M...BOSTON — Stephen Powers and a colleague grabbed breakfast the morning of a business conference in Las Vegas. They were dressed in casual business attire. The waitress offered them coffee and orange juice.See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- Social Media Branding: 16 Tips to Create a Consistent, Relevant & Trusted Social Brand | The Marketing NutIt takes 6-7 brand touches before someone will remember your brand. Every impression counts and will either be positive, neutral or negative.See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- Timeline of Usability Infographic: Measuring UsabilitySee it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- Design Management 14/16-Designers Rising To Challenge