How to get in touch with the editor
Leadership in service design, service management, marketing and innovation. Contact me via http://nl.linkedin.com/in/fredzimny
How this blog supports professionals in service design and service management
As a professional. interested in strategic and tactical service design and management?
Wondering how to remain effective?
This blog explores for you how service design practices develop.
With a focus in developing strong conceptual work, building design decisions on research and enabling the readers to create conversations with clients, colleagues and customers.
The blog aims to assist senior managers and professionals to reflect and improve their customer service practices.
Serve4impact explores anyone's professional passion for supporting the development of concepts, ideas and people in the service sector. Enabling you to remain effective!
How to subscribe for a daily wrap-up (ideal for tablet and phone)
I respect your privacy!!
How to subscribe with web-based news readers. Click for your choice
This site has welcomed
- 379,191 visitors
- Customer Service Trends for 2014: How are You Positioned for the New Year :: KANAJoin thinkJar Principal Analyst, Esteban Kolsky on a complimentary one hour webinar, to learn where customer service channel engagement is heading, compare and contrast the latest trends with previous findings and help justify customer experience...See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- Mobile Marketing: Meeting Customer Needs Whenever and Wherever - Business 2 Community#Mobile facts: 95% open text messages within 3mins, while it takes an average of 2.5 days for #emails to be opened http://t.co/Orf91gX21MSee it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- Experience Design, an Emerging DisciplineThe Japanese have a term for the concept of dependent origination - that all life is interrelated.See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- Experimental Retail | PROFITguide.comUnder pressure to meet changing consumer demands, several big brands have opened (Retailers are introducing internal innovation labs to test new technologies to enhance overall customer experience http://t.co/PPlmSLsPvQ)...See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- Part 1: Why Change?Check out part1 of our video series on #cxm and learn how to break through impossibility filters while driving change http://t.co/rYy5RLbQ1zSee it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- Customer Service Trends for 2014: How are You Positioned for the New Year :: KANA