How to get in touch with the editor
Leadership in service design, service management, marketing and innovation. Contact me via http://nl.linkedin.com/in/fredzimny
How this blog supports professionals in service design and service management
As a professional. interested in strategic and tactical service design and management?
Wondering how to remain effective?
This blog explores for you how service design practices develop.
With a focus in developing strong conceptual work, building design decisions on research and enabling the readers to create conversations with clients, colleagues and customers.
The blog aims to assist senior managers and professionals to reflect and improve their customer service practices.
Serve4impact explores anyone's professional passion for supporting the development of concepts, ideas and people in the service sector. Enabling you to remain effective!
How to subscribe with web-based news readers. Click for your choice
This site has welcomed
- 379,383 visitors
- The Experience of InformationHow do we address increasing amounts of information created through government transparency, innovation, and open government? This talk shares 3 specific approaSee it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- The UX Explorers at Ford | UX MagazineTo run smoothly Fords need engines and UX (http://t.co/DU9t1Hq2tb) So do automated speech recognition systems (http://t.co/exW5EzWcsf)See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- Busy people's advice on how to be productive [infographic]Think you're busy? The five people featured in this infographic have crazy schedules, but you don't hear them complaining. In fact, you hear them offering advice on how to be more productive! Via O...See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- 4 ways great customer service will grow your businessJordy Leiser is co-founder and CEO of StellaService, a company that independently monitors and rates the customer service performance of online retailers. The entrepreneurial ...See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- DePaolo's Work Comp World: Disruptive TechnologyDisruptive Technology. Amazon.com founder and CEO, Jeff Bezos told 60 Minutes correspondent Charlie Rose candidly that eventually the disruptive company that reinvented retail will itself, at some point in time, become the ...See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- The Experience of Information