Posted on 2012/05/12, in Because i like to share again and again, Front Office and Customer Service Operations, Knowledge management, Performance management, Social CRM and social business and tagged Because i like to share again and again, Business, Business Services, Consulting, Customer Management, Customer Satisfaction, Customer service, Customer Support, Education and Training, Front Office and Customer Service Operations, Knowledge management, Performance management, Social CRM and social business, Vision, visionaries, vision things, trends. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off.
How to get in touch with the editor
Leadership in service design, service management, marketing and innovation. Contact me via http://nl.linkedin.com/in/fredzimny
How this blog supports professionals in service design and service management
As a professional. interested in strategic and tactical service design and management?
Wondering how to remain effective?
This blog explores for you how service design practices develop.
With a focus in developing strong conceptual work, building design decisions on research and enabling the readers to create conversations with clients, colleagues and customers.
The blog aims to assist senior managers and professionals to reflect and improve their customer service practices.
Serve4impact explores anyone's professional passion for supporting the development of concepts, ideas and people in the service sector. Enabling you to remain effective!
How to subscribe with web-based news readers. Click for your choice
This site has welcomed
- 379,726 visitors
- Designing Interactions / Experiences: Reflection in ActionThis is the explanation of the Reflection-in-Action component of the completion criteria of the "Designing Interactions / Experiences" module I’m teaching atSee it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- 2014: The Year Agile Marketing Takes OffIf you had to summarize all the major IT and marketing trends of 2013 into just six words, you could simply say, "There were a lot of changes." And the five-word prediction for 2014? "There will be even more." Topic: Customer Experience.See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- Empathy & customer experience help to develop great products | Amplified Analytics BlogGreat products come from a deep understanding of customers' needs and wants. Such understanding is best formed by observation of customers using a product.See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- SAPVoice: Future CIOs Explore Design Thinking to Drive Customer ExperienceModern IT leaders are thinking beyond infrastructure and operations to drive key metrics, like customer experience, for businesses. SAP and CMS Energy, Michig (#hot #trending #news SAPVoice: Future CIOs Explore Design Thinking to...See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- What Obamacare can learn from the UK not being crap at digitalIt's one year on from the publication of the UK government's digital strategy and Cabinet Office Minister Francis Maude is pleased with progress to date, even if there's still a long way to go.Author informationStuart LauchlanStuart Lauchlan has...See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- Designing Interactions / Experiences: Reflection in Action