Posted on 2012/05/13, in Because i like to share again and again, Recovery and the way out of the crisis, recession and depression and tagged Because i like to share again and again, Business, Company, employee engagement, Employee Relations, Employment, GfK, Goldman Sachs, Human resources, Recovery and the way out of the crisis, recession and depression, Vision, visionaries, vision things, trends. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off.
How to get in touch with the editor
Leadership in service design, service management, marketing and innovation. Contact me via http://nl.linkedin.com/in/fredzimny
How this blog supports professionals in service design and service management
As a professional. interested in strategic and tactical service design and management?
Wondering how to remain effective?
This blog explores for you how service design practices develop.
With a focus in developing strong conceptual work, building design decisions on research and enabling the readers to create conversations with clients, colleagues and customers.
The blog aims to assist senior managers and professionals to reflect and improve their customer service practices.
Serve4impact explores anyone's professional passion for supporting the development of concepts, ideas and people in the service sector. Enabling you to remain effective!
How to subscribe with web-based news readers. Click for your choice
This site has welcomed
- 379,833 visitors
- 26 Creative Ideas - How to Be Creative When Creativity Is Blocked | The Brainzooming Group"Be patient" - 1 of 26 Ideas On How to Be Creative When #Creativity Is Blocked http://t.co/xQWAkyuVLB RT @DianaBraierSee it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- The face(s) of emerging mediaThe official bloggers at LeWeb 2013 (The face(s) of emerging media http://t.co/Zeim7tWbSS #leweb)See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- Why the Mundane MattersOr, "What was your name again?" A few years ago I realized how odd it is, at my doctors’ offices, to share highly intimate, personal medical ...See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- Two-Thirds of the World's Top Brands Offer an Excellent Customer ...ForeSee has released its latest customer experience report [download page], this time evaluating customers' experiences with Interbrand's top 100 brands. The study finds that.See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- How designers can help consumers look after their health | Service ...The way that data is presented and integrated, in other words, the design of it, is extremely important to the user, for he has very little knowledge when it comes to reading and understanding the raw data – it needs to be explained and ...See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- 26 Creative Ideas - How to Be Creative When Creativity Is Blocked | The Brainzooming Group