Posted on 2012/05/14, in Because i like to share again and again and tagged AdMonsters, Advertising, Aviv Nevo, Because i like to share again and again, Business, Facebook, First Round Capital, Technology, Valhalla Partners. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off.
How to get in touch with the editor
Leadership in service design, service management, marketing and innovation. Contact me via http://nl.linkedin.com/in/fredzimny
How this blog supports professionals in service design and service management
As a professional. interested in strategic and tactical service design and management?
Wondering how to remain effective?
This blog explores for you how service design practices develop.
With a focus in developing strong conceptual work, building design decisions on research and enabling the readers to create conversations with clients, colleagues and customers.
The blog aims to assist senior managers and professionals to reflect and improve their customer service practices.
Serve4impact explores anyone's professional passion for supporting the development of concepts, ideas and people in the service sector. Enabling you to remain effective!
How to subscribe with web-based news readers. Click for your choice
This site has welcomed
- 379,853 visitors
- 10 Smart Networking Lessons I Learned from “Never Eat Alone”10 Smart #Networking Lessons you'll learn from “Never Eat Alone” http://t.co/Ju9KcYBJrCSee it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- The New '4Ps' Of Social Business MarketingIt's a long-standing military truism that "generals always fight the last war." The same goes for marketers. I urge you to break that mold.See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- Mobile & retail predictions for 2014Making predictions about the future of retail can be tricky. Five years ago how many people thought shoppers would pay for their morning java using a smartphone?Who among us could have foreseen that shoppers would buy an item from an established main street retailer in the afternoon and pick it up the next morning at the local supermarket? And did anyone exp […]
- Death of the MVP in Competitive MarketsSee it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- What if you started your New Year resolutions for 2014 right now?What is the day of the year when we make new resolutions? January 1st of course, the New Year. But, 2 weeks remain in the 2013, and you have nothing to do except get ready for Christmas (ho, ho, ho)...See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- 10 Smart Networking Lessons I Learned from “Never Eat Alone”