Posted on 2012/05/17, in Because i like to share again and again, Front Office and Customer Service Operations, Knowledge management, Performance management, Social CRM and social business and tagged Because i like to share again and again, Business, Customer relationship management, Customer service, E-Commerce, Front Office and Customer Service Operations, Knowledge management, Performance management, Laevistrombus, Our Social Times, Small Business, social crm, Social CRM and social business, Vision, visionaries, vision things, trends. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off.
How to get in touch with the editor
Leadership in service design, service management, marketing and innovation. Contact me via http://nl.linkedin.com/in/fredzimny
How this blog supports professionals in service design and service management
As a professional. interested in strategic and tactical service design and management?
Wondering how to remain effective?
This blog explores for you how service design practices develop.
With a focus in developing strong conceptual work, building design decisions on research and enabling the readers to create conversations with clients, colleagues and customers.
The blog aims to assist senior managers and professionals to reflect and improve their customer service practices.
Serve4impact explores anyone's professional passion for supporting the development of concepts, ideas and people in the service sector. Enabling you to remain effective!
How to subscribe with web-based news readers. Click for your choice
This site has welcomed
- 379,404 visitors
- Comment on Fire the funnel — 5 stages of the real buyer’s journey by Rob JepsonThanks for the informative article! There’s something more human about a non-symmetric, inter-connecting model (and we are humans, after all).See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- Design Thinking is Making Headway in International Development ...Recently I've fielded questions from several actors across the international development sector who are wondering what this whole “design” thing is about. The frameworks and concepts of human-centered design are ...See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- Change by Design: How Design Thinking Transforms « Small book shopChange by Design: How Design Thinking Transforms http://t.co/zxq3nbuKsaSee it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- Reimagining Infrastructure Through TechnologyAlan Hinchman, Global Marketing Director of GE Intelligent Platforms answers, How do we use the digital revolution to connect machines to water to solutions (Reimagining infrastructure through technology http://t.co/oxXkimqlQK...See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- Consistency is Key to Creating an Exceptional Customer ExperienceCustomer experience is more than customer service. It is the organization and culmination of all service actions and how your customers experience them.See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- Comment on Fire the funnel — 5 stages of the real buyer’s journey by Rob Jepson