Posted on 2012/05/19, in Because i like to share again and again, Social CRM and social business and tagged Because i like to share again and again, Business, Consulting, Customer, Customer experience, Customer relationship management, Customer service, Design thinking, Education and Training, Social CRM and social business, Vision, visionaries, vision things, trends. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off.
How to get in touch with the editor
Leadership in service design, service management, marketing and innovation. Contact me via http://nl.linkedin.com/in/fredzimny
How this blog supports professionals in service design and service management
As a professional. interested in strategic and tactical service design and management?
Wondering how to remain effective?
This blog explores for you how service design practices develop.
With a focus in developing strong conceptual work, building design decisions on research and enabling the readers to create conversations with clients, colleagues and customers.
The blog aims to assist senior managers and professionals to reflect and improve their customer service practices.
Serve4impact explores anyone's professional passion for supporting the development of concepts, ideas and people in the service sector. Enabling you to remain effective!
How to subscribe with web-based news readers. Click for your choice
This site has welcomed
- 379,598 visitors
- The Internet of things is coming on faster than ever, thanks to a new, huge allianceQualcomm, LG, the Linux Foundation, and a whole team of heavy-hitters in the Internet of things world are coming together and forming an alliance.See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- CX Journey™: This Trumps Customer ExperienceIn today's post, I answer the question: What trumps a great customer experience?See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- Capitalism Suffers From a Growing Imbalance - The Experts - WSJCapitalist economies require a balance between the interests of capital, the owners of the means of production and the providers of labor, mostly wage labor.See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- Why Good Strategies Fail When Your CxO Goes MIAOne the best parts of my job is traveling around the country and spending time with our large customers. I get to chat with them about the technology initia (Misaligned between strategy and implementation?See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- Experience Economy - HANDBOOK EXPERIENCE ECONOMYcheck our latest uploads and interviews on http://t.co/Fu5L5TmsAt #economyofexperiencesSee it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- The Internet of things is coming on faster than ever, thanks to a new, huge alliance