How to get in touch with the editor
Leadership in service design, service management, marketing and innovation. Contact me via http://nl.linkedin.com/in/fredzimny
How this blog supports professionals in service design and service management
As a professional. interested in strategic and tactical service design and management?
Wondering how to remain effective?
This blog explores for you how service design practices develop.
With a focus in developing strong conceptual work, building design decisions on research and enabling the readers to create conversations with clients, colleagues and customers.
The blog aims to assist senior managers and professionals to reflect and improve their customer service practices.
Serve4impact explores anyone's professional passion for supporting the development of concepts, ideas and people in the service sector. Enabling you to remain effective!
How to subscribe for a daily wrap-up (ideal for tablet and phone)
I respect your privacy!!
How to subscribe with web-based news readers. Click for your choice
This site has welcomed
- 379,200 visitors
- 6 Global Social Media Trends for 2014See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- Brand Passion and Velocity: Match Made in SocialMarketers understand that consumers buy based on their relationships with products and brands. Purchases are often driven by comfort and passion for a brand – especially true for items that display self-expression, like automobiles and clothing.See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- Google Study Identifies Keys to Good ManagementSee it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- Timeline of Usability Infographic: Measuring UsabilitySee it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- Customer Service Trends for 2014: How are You Positioned for the New Year :: KANAJoin thinkJar Principal Analyst, Esteban Kolsky on a complimentary one hour webinar, to learn where customer service channel engagement is heading, compare and contrast the latest trends with previous findings and help justify customer experience...See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- 6 Global Social Media Trends for 2014