Posted on 2012/09/12, in Recovery and the way out of the crisis, recession and depression and tagged Business, Facebook, Internet Marketing, Julia Trotti., Marketing, Marketing and Advertising, Recovery and the way out of the crisis, recession and depression, Social Business, Social media, Social network, Vision, visionaries, vision things, trends. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off.
How to get in touch with the editor
Leadership in service design, service management, marketing and innovation. Contact me via http://nl.linkedin.com/in/fredzimny
How this blog supports professionals in service design and service management
As a professional. interested in strategic and tactical service design and management?
Wondering how to remain effective?
This blog explores for you how service design practices develop.
With a focus in developing strong conceptual work, building design decisions on research and enabling the readers to create conversations with clients, colleagues and customers.
The blog aims to assist senior managers and professionals to reflect and improve their customer service practices.
Serve4impact explores anyone's professional passion for supporting the development of concepts, ideas and people in the service sector. Enabling you to remain effective!
How to subscribe with web-based news readers. Click for your choice
This site has welcomed
- 379,279 visitors
- Best Social Media Books | Social Media TodayStuck for a good gift to give a friend or work buddy? How about a good book? Here are my recommendations for the five best social media marketing books to give this year. You might not have heard of them all, but they are all on my top shelf.See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- Meet the Author - Age of Context: Mobile, Sensors, Data and the Future of Privacy | Social Media TodayFree #smtlive webinar on 12/12 examining five technology trends! Register: http://t.co/0k5NldaLoG”See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- Popular Myth About Success DebunkedThe following is an excerpt from Daniel Goleman's new book, "Focus: The Hidden Driver of Excellence." The “10,000-hour rule” -- that this level of practice holds the secret to great success in any field -- has become sacrosanct gospel, echoed on...See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- Josh Reich: Design Is Not a DepartmentSimple co-founder and CEO Josh Reich shows us how his team wrangles with banking bureaucracy to create a product people love.See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- Bruce Sterling NEXT13 - Fantasy prototypes and real disruptionIn the closing keynote of NEXT Berlin 2013, acclaimed science-fiction author and journalist Bruce Sterling tackled a variety of topics like design fiction, s...See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- Best Social Media Books | Social Media Today