Posted on 2012/09/16, in Front Office and Customer Service Operations, Knowledge management, Performance management, Recovery and the way out of the crisis, recession and depression, Social CRM and social business and tagged Companies and Consultants, Front Office and Customer Service Operations, Knowledge management, Performance management, Human Computer Interaction, Kombizz, Recovery and the way out of the crisis, recession and depression, Return on investment, Social CRM and social business, Usability testing, user experience, User experience design, User interface, User-centered design, Vision, visionaries, vision things, trends. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
How to get in touch with the editor
Leadership in service design, service management, marketing and innovation. Contact me via http://nl.linkedin.com/in/fredzimny
How this blog supports professionals in service design and service management
As a professional. interested in strategic and tactical service design and management?
Wondering how to remain effective?
This blog explores for you how service design practices develop.
With a focus in developing strong conceptual work, building design decisions on research and enabling the readers to create conversations with clients, colleagues and customers.
The blog aims to assist senior managers and professionals to reflect and improve their customer service practices.
Serve4impact explores anyone's professional passion for supporting the development of concepts, ideas and people in the service sector. Enabling you to remain effective!
How to subscribe for a daily wrap-up (ideal for tablet and phone)
I respect your privacy!!
How to subscribe with web-based news readers. Click for your choice
This site has welcomed
- 379,234 visitors
- Ems deep dive 2013 report by ipsos nlEMS Deep Dive 2013 - The fragmented media consumption of Europe's affluentSee it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- Notes from Gilbane: Business Model First, Customer Experience Second - CMSWireNotes from Gilbane: Business Model First, Customer Experience SecondCMSWire... to change the market. Don't panic.See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- Improving User Experience: How Design Makes a Difference – SAP.infoFrom Shell and Valero to the German Ice Hockey League, user-friendliness is a top priority. How design can make a huge difference to the user experience.See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- Paola Antonelli interview: 'Design has been misconstrued as decoration'Paola Antonelli, a senior curator and director of research and development at New York’s Museum of Modern Art (MoMA), caused a minor art world storm when she added videogames to the official collection… (Design Thinking is not Design: MOMA's Paola...See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- The digitization of everything — and its impact on customer experience - Customer IntelligenceWhen your coffee barista greets you by name and has your usual morning order piping hot and waiting for you -- that's customer relationship management at its finest.See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- Ems deep dive 2013 report by ipsos nl