Posted on 2012/09/20, in Front Office and Customer Service Operations, Knowledge management, Performance management, Recovery and the way out of the crisis, recession and depression, Social CRM and social business and tagged Berlin, Business and Economy, By uciec od codzienności: Góry, Computers and Internet, Design, Design methods, Front Office and Customer Service Operations, Knowledge management, Performance management, górki i pagórki, Recovery and the way out of the crisis, recession and depression, Service design, Social CRM and social business, Tools, User interface, Vision, visionaries, vision things, trends. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.
How to get in touch with the editor
Leadership in service design, service management, marketing and innovation. Contact me via http://nl.linkedin.com/in/fredzimny
How this blog supports professionals in service design and service management
As a professional. interested in strategic and tactical service design and management?
Wondering how to remain effective?
This blog explores for you how service design practices develop.
With a focus in developing strong conceptual work, building design decisions on research and enabling the readers to create conversations with clients, colleagues and customers.
The blog aims to assist senior managers and professionals to reflect and improve their customer service practices.
Serve4impact explores anyone's professional passion for supporting the development of concepts, ideas and people in the service sector. Enabling you to remain effective!
How to subscribe with web-based news readers. Click for your choice
This site has welcomed
- 379,469 visitors
- SDNC13 -Day1- The New Seriousness of Design by Lee SankeyThe New Seriousness of Design by Lee Sankey - Barclays PLC It’s a wonderful time for design. It is increasingly recognised as part of the literacy of business and is becoming part of the boardroom. However, what are the implications and consequences of this greater role? Design is changing. As it expands and collapses and old adages melt, is design, service […]
- What’s Next for Customer Experience?Great customer experiences result in positive brand perceptions, deeper customer loyalty, and wider profit margins. This infographic features analysts’ predicSee it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- Brand New Deck from Rob Pratten in Brazil! Transmedia Storytelling: Trends for 2014Presentation to EraTransmidia, Sao Paulo, Brazil on 5th Dec 2012.See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- How to Run a Usability Test with Users Who Are on Your Site NowLearn how to use tools like ethnio and GoToMeeting to recruit participants while they’re on your site and immediately run moderated usability studies.See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- 14 Reasons You Need Mobile Internet Marketing to Boost Your SalesThe growth of the smart phone has been something extraordinary. Is your business employing mobile internet marketing ? Here are 14 reasons you should be.See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- SDNC13 -Day1- The New Seriousness of Design by Lee Sankey