How to get in touch with the editor
Leadership in service design, service management, marketing and innovation. Contact me via http://nl.linkedin.com/in/fredzimny
How this blog supports professionals in service design and service management
As a professional. interested in strategic and tactical service design and management?
Wondering how to remain effective?
This blog explores for you how service design practices develop.
With a focus in developing strong conceptual work, building design decisions on research and enabling the readers to create conversations with clients, colleagues and customers.
The blog aims to assist senior managers and professionals to reflect and improve their customer service practices.
Serve4impact explores anyone's professional passion for supporting the development of concepts, ideas and people in the service sector. Enabling you to remain effective!
How to subscribe for a daily wrap-up (ideal for tablet and phone)
I respect your privacy!!
How to subscribe with web-based news readers. Click for your choice
This site has welcomed
- 379,081 visitors
- Design Tools for CSR managers and Social innovatorsTaking part to CR Navigator conference 2013 in Warsaw, Poland. Sharing projects, practices and design approach to Corporate Social Responsibility and CorporateSee it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- Data Driven Design Research PersonasData driven design research personas and the persona DNA profile.See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- Website strategy to enhance customer experienceOrganising web content to enhance customer experience can be achieved with simple website strategy. This is particularly true, when designing a new website.See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- Lifetime Customer Value Case Study: Starbucks [Infographic] - Business 2 CommunityHow much is a customer worth to Starbucks? $14,099 http://t.co/Vw9QYXeEZV #customer #leadership #retail #starbucks #cex #custserv #cx #cemSee it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- CX Journey™: A Customer Experience CarolIt's that time of the year! Time to pause for a moment to reflect not only on who we are but also on who we want to become. Have you had visits from the Three Customer Ghosts yet? (What is your Ghost of Customers Present showing you?See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- Design Tools for CSR managers and Social innovators