How to get in touch with the editor
Leadership in service design, service management, marketing and innovation. Contact me via http://nl.linkedin.com/in/fredzimny
How this blog supports professionals in service design and service management
As a professional. interested in strategic and tactical service design and management?
Wondering how to remain effective?
This blog explores for you how service design practices develop.
With a focus in developing strong conceptual work, building design decisions on research and enabling the readers to create conversations with clients, colleagues and customers.
The blog aims to assist senior managers and professionals to reflect and improve their customer service practices.
Serve4impact explores anyone's professional passion for supporting the development of concepts, ideas and people in the service sector. Enabling you to remain effective!
How to subscribe with web-based news readers. Click for your choice
This site has welcomed
- 379,469 visitors
- 9 Principles of Innovative Guest ExperiencesValue-added has long been the service solution for the best-of-class service providers. They take what customers expect and add a little more. Chip Bell, award-winning author, speaker, and consulta...See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- Seth's Blog: Winner take all vs. localRule 1: If there's no really good reason for a business to be done locally, it will migrate to the web. Rule 2: Businesses that migrate to the web often have economies of scale, and those businesses quickly coalesce into...See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- Three Tips for a Successful Global Customer Strategy During the HolidaysTo execute a successful global customer strategy this holiday season, marketers should keep the following three tips in mind. (Three tips for a successful global customer strategy during holidays.See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- Innovation Excellence | Nominate the Top 40 Innovation Bloggers of 2013We are eternally grateful to all of you out there who take the time to create and share great innovation articles, presentations, and videos and to make a list of the Top 40 Innovation Bloggers available each year.See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- Enduring Ideas: The three horizons of growth | McKinsey & CompanyIn this interactive presentation—one in a series of multimedia frameworks—Steve Coley, a director emeritus in McKinsey’s Chicago office, describes the three horizons framework.See it on Scoop.it, via Designing design thinking driven operations
- 9 Principles of Innovative Guest Experiences