And no 6? Buy and read the book.
Digital identity—the sum of all digitally available information about an individual—offers enormous potential value. Applications leveraging personal data can boost efficiency, focus research and marketing, and spur the creation of personalized products and services. But to unlock its full value, organizations must embrace responsibility, transparency, and user control.
My point of view: check this paper and Doc Searl’s The Intention Economy
- This week top’s posts (serve4impact.com)
Photocredit: Olalla U
- BCG – Expertise & Impact Back to Mesopotamia? (serve4impact.com)
- My weekly top decks for your weekend (serve4impact.com)
- This week’s hot decks (serve4impact.com)
- September top decks (serve4impact.com)
- To what measures might governments have to resort of they keep trying to solve the debt problem by playing for time? In their latest paper, David Rhodes and Daniel Stelter look at what might need to happen if the politicians persist in muddling through for much longer.
- Behind the Scenes on a BCG Engagement: Liberal arts major building her first economic model (firmsconsulting.com)
- An innovative way to network from a student at one of the top-ten US business schools (firmsconsulting.com)