Large IT efforts often cost much more than planned; some can put the whole organization in jeopardy. The companies that defy these odds are the ones that master key dimensions that align IT and business value.
My point of view: it is about business value and IT.
- McKinsey Weighs In on the Future of the Social Economy
- McKinsey Quarterly Designing products for value
- Your customer’s purchase journey has changed – has your marketing?
- The Surge of the Strategic CIO
- Mobility disruption: A CIO perspective – McKinsey Quarterly – Business Technology – Strategy
- The social economy: Unlocking value and productivity through social technologies | McKinsey Global Institute | Technology & Innovation | McKinsey & Company
Tags: Because i like to share again and again, Business, Business Services, business value, Front Office and Customer Service Operations, Knowledge management, Performance management, http://literarycoffee.tumblr.com/, Information Technology, Market, McKinsey & Company, Social CRM and social business, Social media, Twitter, Vision, visionaries, vision things, trends
Not only functional but also emotional. And not only business but also as a professional or as a person.
“You say you want to get closer to customers, but your actions are different than your words.
You say you want to “surprise and delight” customers, but your product development teams are too busy building against a roadmap without consideration of the 5th P of marketing…people.”
If we are to truly change, we must find purpose. We must uncover the essence of our business and the value it delivers to traditional and connected consumers. We must rethink the spirit of today’s embrace and clearly articulate how transformation is going to improve customer and employee experiences and relationships now and over time.
What’s Your Promise? Your promise to me as your consumer, stakeholder, and partner.
See on www.briansolis.com
- UX Design – The Farmer & Farmer Review . Modern Medicine by Jonathan Harris (scoop.it)
- UX Design – 10 Things User Experience Design Taught Me About Life – Hilary … (scoop.it)
- UX Design – Using PowerPoint for UX Design | PowerPoint Presentation (scoop.it)
- Social Media Content Curation – 9 Ways to Improve the Signal to Noise Ratio on Twitter | Brian Solis (scoop.it)
Tags: Articles, Because i like to share again and again, Brian Solis, Business, business value, Customer, Design, Design thinking, Geschwisterliebe, Recovery and the way out of the crisis, recession and depression, Strategic management, Vision, visionaries, vision things, trends
customer experience vision into tangible business value.
- UX Australia – Service Design Conference 2012 : “How to transform vision into value” (protopartners.com.au)
- Are You Crippling Your Customer Experience? (customermanagementiq.com)
- Customer Experience Marketing – Customer experience extends beyond quality of service and usability (scoop.it)
- CXJourney Modeling (serve4impact.com)