Last week I had the chance to watch a short, and precise Keynote of the d.Vision-Day at the d.school by Claudia Kotchka on her great work a Procter and Gamble, where she was responsible for implementing the change towards a design thinking centered culture. To be in line with her very condensed and simple but insightful talk, I’ll make this one short.
- Customer Experience Articles That Delight With the Launch of Inside CXM (serve4impact.com)
- Can You Handle the Mess? (bobsutton.typepad.com)
- Innovative Thinkers Wanted (serve4impact.com)
- Inside CXM | Insights from customer experience management (serve4impact.com)
- Design Thinking For Strategic Innvoation by Idris Mootee – AdPulp (serve4impact.com)
- 2013 Distinguished Achievement Awards Shortlists – Thinkers 50 (serve4impact.com)
This week I attended the How Public Design? conference in Copenhagen, Denmark, which was organized by MindLab, the Danish design lab that has been an inspi (Design thinking, innovation and government: where next?
See on www.marsdd.com
This slide deck builds the case for how design thinking can be used for business in order to achieve meaningful innovation. (Why business needs design thinking now more than ever.
See on www.slideshare.net