More and more businesses are discovering the need to adopt a 360-degree “customer-experience management” approach to remain competitive in today’s new marketplace.
See on knowledge.wharton.upenn.edu
- New Frontiers in Customer Experience Management Beckon – Knowledge@Wharton (serve4impact.com)
- Twitter / emjay_mn: IBM’s Design Thinking makes … (serve4impact.com)
- Big Data Micro-Segmentation Can Help Banks Become Relevant Consumer Commerce Partners (serve4impact.com)
- A Customer Interview Guide: The Foundation to Gaining Customer Insights (serve4impact.com)
- Putting Design Thinking into Action, the 5 phases of the design process (serve4impact.com)
- The User is Not Like Me: Design Thinking in Customer Experience #forrforum (serve4impact.com)