Let us not forget: we do make progress.
- Knowledge Management Evolution and Current Usage (customerthink.com)
- The Evolution Of Geeks [Infographic] (jezebel.com)
- Knowledge Management Research and Practice [Journal] (ieofsgu.wordpress.com)
- - The Obvious? – Ten ways to create a knowledge ecology by Euan Semple (serve4impact.com)
- Event: Workshop on Personal Knowledge Management, 25 – 26 Aug 2011, Hong Kong, China (gurteen.com)
Posted in Because i like to share again and again, Front Office and Customer Service Operations, Knowledge management, Performance management, Recovery and the way out of the crisis, recession and depression
Tags: Articles, Because i like to share again and again, Business and Companies, Consultants, David Gurteen, Front Office and Customer Service Operations, Knowledge management, Performance management, Knowledge, Knowledge management, Organizations, Recovery and the way out of the crisis, recession and depression, Trends, Vision, visionaries, vision things, trends, Ways of Seeing, Web 2.0
Found at Incomplete Manifesto for Growth.
Read altt at Incomplete Manifesto for Growth.
- 37Signals Quietly Removes Its Famous Basecamp Manifesto (reorg.co)
- Abbott’s Manifesto (cafewhispers.wordpress.com)
- Becoming a Leader Today – Manifesto for a Servant Leader (wisewolftalking.com)
- The 2011 Manifesto (alliteratimagazine.com)
- The Pink Manifesto (thehealthyheroine.wordpress.com)
Ecology and economy, I would say. It takes discipline to achieve, said my master.
A tweet yesterday prompted me to remember sage advice from Dave Snowden which I took to heart in my work with social tools at the BBC. “You can’t manage knowledge but you can create a knowledge ecology”. I thought it might be useful to others to list the ten most important things I learned about doing this
- John Tropea: KM as a hippocampus (libraryclips.blogsome.com)
- Snippets – Idealistic vs Naturalising KM (johntropea.tumblr.com)
- John Tropea: What keeps the CEO awake at night? (johntropea.tumblr.com)
- John Tropea: What keeps your CEO awake at night? – Inside Knowledge (ikmagazine.com)
- Innovation Thinking – Robust to Resilient (business-strategy-innovation.com)
Tags: Articles, bbc, Cognitive Edge, Dave Snowden, David Gurteen, Euan Semple, Front Office and Customer Service Operations, Knowledge management, Performance management, Knowledge, Knowledge management, Ronni Chasen, Social CRM and social business