Love it or loathe it the X-Factor is very, very popular. The format has been used worldwide and the process works; distinct phases of activity, different approaches tested along the way and in the end a winner is chosen.
Yes, that’s right i’m talking about television’s X-Factor and service design.
To be continued at http://paulthurston.co.uk/?p=1020
- Nick Marsh: Service Design (Christmas) Drinks London – Eventbrite (servicedesignchristmasdrinks.eventbrite.com)
- Everything I know – Everything I Know – Service Design will make it all better (not) (fredzimny.wordpress.com)
- Urban Omnibus ” What is Service Design? (fredzimny.wordpress.com)
- Nick Marsh: Servicedesign.tv – Blogs – Should service design explain everything or become obsolete? (servicedesign.tv)
- Design leads us where exactly?: Service design at a crossroads (fredzimny.wordpress.com)