Posted by Fred Zimny
Customers are demanding more from their brands. They want it now, they want it on their own terms, they want it to be relevant to them, and they want it to be easy”
Some fine building blocks.
See on www.slideshare.net
- Transforming Grounds: Design Thinking Readings: Going Deeper
- Fieldstudio social design methods menu
- UX Breakfast: What is Service Design thinking?
- One Design Thinking Tip You Can Use Right Now
- Design + Thinking | redlinedesign
- Managing the Cross-Touchpoint Customer Journey | Forrester Blogs
Tags: alyssa-jiosa, Because i like to share again and again, Critical thinking, Design, Design thinking, Fred Zimny, Front Office and Customer Service Operations, Knowledge management, Performance management, NET, Programming, Science in Society, Skeptical Inquiry, Social CRM and social business