Living in the Netherlands, I also remember how T-Mobile’s performance for a certain customer resulted in a very bad press for customer service. And a industry organization unable (or unwilling) to really invest in any substantial improvements. My prediction: to be continued by politicians in the fall of this year.
- CRM Idol 2011: The Open Season (myventurepad.com)
- Customer Service Tip: Would You Recommend Your Competition? (customerthink.com)
- 7 Warning Signs Your Customers May Be Deserting You (customerthink.com)
Tags: Because i like to share again and again, Business, Consulting, Customer, Customer relationship management, Customer service, E-Commerce, Education and Training, Front Office and Customer Service Operations, Knowledge management, Performance management, Gartner, Gmail, Google, Netherlands, Salesforce.com, Services, Social CRM and social business
Pay-off might be a higher productivity and effectiveness. I still believe that Gmail and its associated functionality (Rapportive, Gist, Producteev, Boomerang) makes me – working on schedule, tasks and mail – 15% more efficient. Results in my case in a net productivity gain of 2%.
Some 85pc of workers under 25 admit they send work-related emails or documents to or from personal email accounts, like Gmail or Hotmail. ‘Generation Gmail’ finds corporate mailbox sizes too constrained and work around this hurdle.
- Add More Features to your Gmail with Web Apps (labnol.org)
- Social Contact Management Tools: Gist vs. Rapportive vs. Hover.me (My guest post on oneforty.com) – Liza With A “Z” (lizasperling.com)
- 5 Ways That Gmail’s New Priority Inbox Will Affect You (blogs.constantcontact.com)
Posted in Because i like to share again and again, Front Office and Customer Service Operations, Knowledge management, Performance management, Recovery and the way out of the crisis, recession and depression
Tags: Because i like to share again and again, Front Office and Customer Service Operations, Knowledge management, Performance management, Gist, Gmail, Hotmail, Producteev, Rapportive, Recovery and the way out of the crisis, recession and depression
Whether Michael Reynolds is 5 years ahead of our time I do not know. But, it is all about mastery and discipline. Great slides to reflect on some hot trending discussions with regard to how to use email (or for how to use one’s emailbox).
- Bullish: How To Be A Productivity Unicorn (thegloss.com)
- Analysis of my inbox: 2 out 3 emails I get are from a machine (serve4impact.com)
Tags: Arts, Because i like to share again and again, Business, Email client, Gmail, Hosts, inbox zero, Mail, Ninja, Recovery and the way out of the crisis, recession and depression, Vision, visionaries, vision things, trends