Who Owns The Customer Experience?
Whether it is a chief customer officer, chief omni-channel officer or another C-level executive, retailers are debating the advantages and disadvantages of assigning an owner of the customer experience.
See on www.retailwire.com
- Who is building the institutions of the Twenty-First Century ? (serve4impact.com)
- Leadership: Are You Disruptive? #peopleskills #innovation – Kate Nasser (serve4impact.com)
- Solving Problems with Design Thinking: A book review by Bob Morris (serve4impact.com)
- You: Managing Complexity Is the Epic Battle Between Emergence and Entropy (serve4impact.com)
- You: Mapping Business Value to UX: Part 2 :: UXmatters (serve4impact.com)
- Big Data And Social Collaboration Will Drive The Future Of Customer Experience (blogs.sap.com)