- The Study of Supermarket Service Design under the Context of New … (serve4impact.com)
- Forbes Leadership Highlights of the Week: The World Loses Steve Jobs (forbes.com)
Tags: Apple, Because i like to share again and again, Dell, Eric Schmidt, Facebook, Google, Intel Corporation, Microsoft, Recovery and the way out of the crisis, recession and depression, Techcrunch, Vision, visionaries, vision things, trends
Found via Andrew Mcafee. Apologies for the intervals. My answer: the early ffities……
Photocredit: Ian Bramham
- Harvard Business Review: “Montessori Builds Innovators” (montessoricopperfield.com)
Tags: Andrew McAfee, Enterprise 2.0, Intel Corporation, McAfee, MIT Sloan School of Management, Recovery and the way out of the crisis, recession and depression, Social Business, United States, Vision, visionaries, vision things, trends, Web 2.0
I receive a lot of questions about various points of etiquette with regards to social media. I also observe instances where I wish people knew some of the more common etiquette, because they seem like wonderful people, who maybe have made a mistake because they didn’t know better.
To be continued at An Insider’s Guide to Social Media Etiquette.
- Mobile etiquette seen getting worse, not better (lookatvietnam.com)
- Worthy on the Web – Week of February 25, 2011 (newswire.ca)
- Apparently, No One Likes Mobile Device Users (webpronews.com)
- Social Media Etiquette: What You Should Be Doing Online (marketingconversation.com)