Some insights, some driven by data:
- About 150 readers are subscribed to the posts on this blog. I really appreciate being connected with you. Myapologies for any inconvenciences in 2012 (mainly due to expirementing with content sharing). Again, really appreciated and being aware of the fact that there is an audience enables me to maintain highly professional standards. Thank you.
- Blogging and content curation are still effective to maintain professional standards.
- Looking at these tops posts, it is quality content that matters.
- These are the most used tags for serve4impact.
- Because i like to share again and again Business Business Services Change Consulting CRM and Web 2.0 Customer Customer experienceCustomer Management Customer relationship management Customer service Customer Service Management Design Education Enterprise 2.0 Facebook Front Office and Customer Service Front Office and Customer Service Operations, Knowledge management, Performance management Google http://www.scoop.it/u/fred-zimny Information Technology Innovation Knowledge management Leadership Links, Misc. & Tweets Making sense of leadership Management Marketing Marketing and Advertising Personal Productivity Recovery and the way out of the crisis, recession and depression Social CRM and social business Social Enterprise Social media Social networkTechnology Transition Trends Twitter United States Vision Vision, visionaries, vision things, trends Ways of Seeing
- Search drives the visits And then in low four digits or even digits traffic come frome
Search Engines Google Reader StumbleUpon scoop.it Twitter google.nl Netvibes Facebook linkedin.com paper.li
Taken into account these data, 2013 will be a year in which social sharing will be more dominant. By the way, what social sharing tool do you miss?
- My audience is true global (my stats show 5 countries with no readers). I miss China and 2013 will be the year to see how to reach a Chinese audience.
- These are my top contries
United StatesUnited KingdomNetherlandsIndiaCanadaUkraineAustraliaGermanyFrancePhilippines