One more intruiging question. Has online collaboration make u, ur collegaes and your team smarter. What about your competitors outside and inside your enterprise.
Enterprises spend $270 billion on software every year, yet some can’t even calculate the number of employees in their organizations. Shocking?
Read all at The smarter enterprise — Online Collaboration.
- Social Business – Why Collaboration Matters (cmswire.com)
- 10 Collaborative Brainstorming Web Apps (innovationtools.com)
- Saba Software: All about People (Cloud) – Part 2 (technologyevaluation.com)
- Participative management ” Bas Reus’ quest on self-organization and online collaborative spaces (basreus.nl)
Scoop.it – Designing designed customer service
KMWorld Trend-Setting Products of 2011KMWorld MagazineConsona: Consona KM 8.0- a true knowledge management solution with enhanced usability for administrators and knowledge authors and editors with tools for the internationalization of knowledge…
- AvePoint Named to KMWorld magazine’s “100 Companies that Matter in Knowledge Management” (prweb.com)
Tags: Articles, Because i like to share again and again, Business, Business and Companies, Customer relationship management, Customer service, Front Office and Customer Service Operations, Knowledge management, Performance management, Information Today, Knowledge management, Microsoft SharePoint
Recommended: Enterprise and business first, 2.0 and social second http://ow.ly/1egK17
- Enterprise 2.0 Conference 2011 Boston: Shiny Social leaves Exuberance Island (serve4impact.com)
- Acting as E2.0 SUMMIT Ambassador? (social-advantage.com)
- Time for a ‘Maturity Model’ for Social Enterprises (fastforwardblog.com)
- 9 Reasons Why You Might Be Experiencing Enterprise 2.0 Adoption Challenges (cloudave.com)
- Putting conversation into processes (duperrin.com)
- Ok, I’m convinced it’s ‘Enterprise 2.0′ | @Greg2dot0′s Blog (greg2dot0.wordpress.com)
Tags: Because i like to share again and again, Business, Enterprise 2.0, Front Office and Customer Service Operations, Knowledge management, Performance management, Human resources, Microsoft SharePoint, Organization, Social Business, Social CRM and social business, Social Enterprise, Social network, Vision, visionaries, vision things, trends